- All students must pay and sign in before taking a yoga class, there are NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are late, you are still required to pay before you can attend any yoga class. Please respect this.
- All NEW STUDENTS are required to fill out a waiver form prior to participating in the first class.
- Please arrive early and be on time for class. Unfortunately, if only one student shows up for the class, we will have to cancel it. We will allow a 10 minute grace period after the class has begun. The door will close ten minutes after class starts.
- Mat rental is $1 and water is $1. If you are new to the studio and a first time student, you will get your first use of the yoga mat for free. We encourage students to bring their own yoga mats but you can rent one for $1. Please wipe down mats with our essential oil spray after returning them to the front desk area after class.
- Please silence your phone whenever entering the studio and use a quiet voice or whisper when you are here. We have many wellness modalities and massages going on at the same time as classes and many people are here to quiet the mind and heal.
- Please remove all shoes before entering the studio. If you have belongings, you can hang them in the hallway at the front of the studio or in the prop room. No shoes or belonging should be left on the floor in any other areas except designated areas. People are walking throughout the studio for other wellness services and it is a safety hazard to leave items on the floor.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga class. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries or medical history prior to the start of class.
- If you need to leave class early, please do so before sevasana begins to decrease any noise or disruption of others meditation experience.